Sunday 2 December 2012

End of NaNoWrimo!

I am a winner!!

Seriously, it feels good. I've crossed the 50,000 word line somewhat intact, but hell do I feel great. This is the most I've written in a very long time. It was nice to have yesterday off, lots of drama from the pub, needed  a little down time. I've been rewarded with my efforts with a lovely cold that may or may not leave me fighting for my life. Gotta love the cold weather.

My brother has decided to launch his own version of NaNoWriMo for December in his own words ' solitary novel writing non-calander month (SolNoWroNoCalMo).' This did seriously make mr laugh, and snort. Which isn't very attractive of me, but shows my brother has a sense of humour.

Far as my novel goes, I think I have another 15,000 words to go before I'm happy with a first draft. I found a novel competition for the end of January, so I think I'm going to aim for that. I should keep up with the 1600 or so words a day, not a huge amount to write, but in the long term, a great way to knock a novel out in a couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment