Wednesday 28 November 2012

NaNoWriMo #28- 5k to go

My post yesterday was a bit negative, but it turned out to be a good, positive day writing wise. I'm not someone who can claim to sit at a computer for 8 hours straight and write 10,000 words (although I should give it a try sometime...) I got to my target of 2500 words yesterday afternoon before I went to Ikea to meet my brother for tea -and to browse at the cheap furniture). I got back late evening and managed to write the rest. I've ended missing a day, and doing a major catch up the day after. Whereas before I'd have balked at the thought of writing 1667 words, that seems a warm up amount. Writing 5000 words in a day, once broken down is achievable, and enjoyable. You strangely don't fee like you've written that amount, but the handy word count lets you know all the while what you've done.

Two days left to go. See you all at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment