Tuesday 27 November 2012

NaNoWriMo #27-Nearing the end

My word count is shamefully behind. Again I have work to blame, it's been a busy few days, which leaves me rather frustrated when the only down time I manage to get I need to sleep (working ten-twelve hour days with a couple hours for a break isn't the best for writing). Yes it is my sort of fault when I have taken on a part time job on top of my full time hours, but you gotta do what you gotta do. But I can't beat myself up over this too much, sometimes life has to take front seat. Writing is also priority, but paying the bills has to come first, and that means working. I do work for my family and I can't slack at that. I've still achieved 40,000 words in less than a month. I have found that in missing a couple days, I suddenly can't be bothered, though I am still bothered about falling behind. I do really want to get this month finished and say for my first NaNoWriMo I am very capable of writing a novel in a month. I am going to cross the finish line, even if I am going to be a little tired and cranky because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment